Aluminum Die Casting Pressure Mould
After the silica gel is prepared, it should be molded in time. Pour the silicone into the highest part of the mold by trickle, let it flow naturally, and use the oil brush to put it in place. If it is a piece of mold silicone, not only the whole product but also the glue should be evenly brushed. Each product is brushed at least three layers of silica gel. The thickness of each layer of silica gel is 1mm. In the process of brushing silica gel, each layer is required to be cured before brushing another layer. When brushing the third layer, add one layer to the second layer. The entire mold silicone part is controlled to 3-4 mm depending on the size of the product, and the width is not more than 60 mm. The silicone began to set in 20 minutes.
1. Wash and dry the master mold for smoothing (you can apply a layer of release wax or apply a mold release agent)
2. 500-1000 grams of mold silicone rubber (mold silicone, mold glue, silicone rubber, silica gel) as a plastic basin spare;
3. The hardener is weighed according to the weight ratio (generally 1.5-2.5%), then added to the container for mixing, and fully stirred;
4. Add a certain amount of silica thinner depending on the situation (especially the first layer) until the mixing is uniform, usually 3-5 minutes.
5. After mixing the mold silicone rubber (mold silicone, mold glue, silicone rubber, silica gel) with the hardener, the reaction is carried out at room temperature, and the low molecular alcohol is released. In order to remove the alcohol molecules from the colloid, it is necessary to discharge the bubbles under negative pressure. Can also be used without equipment (mainly depending on the molder's operating experience)
6, When the amount of the curing agent is relatively small, the reaction time is lengthened, the reaction is sufficient, and the colloid is good. Therefore, the amount of the curing agent is preferably less than the inside. When the brush is applied, the first layer (the inner layer) is dried and then the second layer is brushed. The operation time is 30-50 minutes, and the demoulding time is 10-15 hours. Curing time is 24 hours. Note that after the first and second layers are applied, it is better to add the mold cloth, which can greatly improve the service life of the mold (but the glass fiber cloth cannot be used, otherwise it will easily cause delaminating and the whole mold will be scrapped)
7. 3D perfusion mold, generally 10-15 hours of curing as well.
8. After the soft mold is finished, make a plaster or FRP jacket to support the silicone soft mold. Note: 1. Mould line selection: choose the position that does not affect the appearance of the product; choose the position that is easy to process after grouting; select the mold itself is easy to dismantle The position of the mold; select the position where the product is not easily deformed. 2. Do not blindly increase the amount of hardener for the production schedule; otherwise the service life of the silicone mold will be greatly reduced.