Light Housing Aluminum Extrusion Mould
According to the metal plastic flow direction, extrusion can be divided into the following categories:
Positive extrusion: in production, the direction of metal flow is the same as the direction of motion of the punch
Back-extrusion: the direction of metal flow is opposite to the direction of motion of the punch during production
Composite extrusion: During production, a part of the metal flows in the same direction as the punch, and the other part flow in the opposite direction to the direction of the punch.
Radial extrusion: at the time of production, the metal flow direction is 90 degrees from the direction of the punch movement
Process characteristics of aluminum extrusion
1. During the extrusion process, the extruded metal can obtain a more intense and uniform three-direction compressive stress state in the deformation zone than the rolling forging, which can fully exert the plasticity of the processed metal itself;
2. Extrusion can not only produce rods, tubes, profiles and wire products with simple cross-section shapes, but also produce profiles and pipes with complex cross-section shapes;
3, extrusion molding flexibility, only need to replace the extrusion tools such as mold, you can produce a variety of shapes and varieties of products on a single device, the replacement of the extrusion mold operation is simple, fast, time-saving, efficient;
4. The precision of the extruded product is high, the surface quality of the product is good, and the utilization rate and yield rate of the metal material are also improved;
5. The extrusion process has a good influence on the mechanical properties of the metal;
6. The process is short, the production is convenient, and the overall structural parts with larger area than the hot die forging or forming rolling can be obtained in one extrusion, the equipment investment is low, the mold cost is low, and the economic benefit is high;
7. Aluminum alloy has good extrusion properties, especially suitable for extrusion processing, and can be processed through various extrusion processes and various mold structures.